We’re here cooking so you don’t have to! Check out our holiday meal menus and submit your order by the deadline to enjoy a Gigi’s feast as part of your festivities.
Note: We’ll be open for regular business on December 23 and 30 but would appreciate your holiday order by 5 pm so we can concentrate on serving dinner on those nights. ALL orders for 12/24 or 12/31 (holiday meals or regular menu orders) must be pre-ordered and picked up by 5:30 pm.
La Vigilia / Feast of the Seven Fishes
Every year since Gigi’s opened in 2013, we’ve offered this traditional and very special Christmas Eve dining experience. This Southern Italian tradition commemorates the wait, the Vigilia di Natale, for the midnight birth of the baby Jesus. This year, we have assembled a group of our Feast dishes for takeout for Christmas Eve. These will be packed, ready for you to heat and serve. Price: $120.
The Feast is a collection of appetizers that can be served as a mini-buffet to feed 4-6 people and includes:
- Baccalà alla Messina (salt cod, potatoes, tomatoes, capers, and more)
- House-smoked Salmon
- Fried Smelt with Creole tartar sauce
- Clams Casino
- Calamari Salad with tomato, mint, & green onion
- Tuna-stuffed Eggs
- Shrimp & Corn Fritters
Pre-order using our online contact form by 12/23 for pickup on 12/23 or 12/24, from 2 to 5:30 pm.
Holiday Meal Packs
Tired from local shopping? Too busy to cook? Gigi’s can help! These hearty meal options serve 4 people and include salad and garlic bread. (You can even add lobster tails for $25 each.)
- $75 Lasagna Bolognese & quart of sauce
- $75 Holiday Manicotti – housemade crepes with spinach & 3 cheeses
- $60 Spaghetti & meatballs
- $90 Chicken Milanese – spaghetti olio, arugula, tomato, & asiago
- $120 Roast Pork Loin with potatoes au gratin, holiday green beans
- $140 Roast Tenderloin of Beef (sliced, medium rare) with B arnaise butter, potatoes au gratin, holiday green beans