To Our Valued Guests, Friends, and Family:
As of November 20, most of Erie County will be4 designated an “orange zone.” Restaurants and bars are restricted to takeout, delivery, and outdoor dining with no more than 4 people at a table.
Gigi’s Cucina Povera is open from 4 to 8 pm, Wednesday through Saturday. The dining room and patio are open and reservations are preferred. Contact-less take out continues to be available.
In accordance with New York Phase 3 Reopening Guidelines, we’ve made a number of changes to keep our patrons safe. This includes:
- Indoor seating has been limited to 50% capacity with tables separated by 6 feet or more.
- Outdoor seating has been rearranged with tables separated by 6 feet or more.
- All employees wear face coverings and gloves as required.
- Doors have been designated for one-way traffic. Enter at the front, exit at the rear.
- Installation of hand sanitizer stations for employees and guests.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of menus, guest tables and chairs, bathrooms, server stations, and all kitchen areas.
- All other mandatory changes along with a number recommended best practices as detailed in the Reopening New York Food Services Guidelines.
While at Gigi’s, we ask our guests to wear face masks except when eating or drinking, practice social distancing, and comply with the measures we’ve put into place for everyone’s safety.
We will continue to revise our operations according to state and local mandates and will provide regular updates here and on the Gigi’s Facebook page.
We can’t express enough gratitude for your continued support. THANK YOU! Please stay safe.
~Mary Ann Giordano & Gigi’s Staff~