Check out the specials list for this week and don’t forget Mother’s Day is this Sunday! Check out our Mother’s Day pampering kit and order by Friday.
For delivery, order online using Grubhub or Uber Eats. For parking lot pickup orders, phone 716-877-8788. It can be tough for us to get to the phone so if we don’t answer you can use our email contact form to send your order – our new website sends it to us as a text message!
Starters & Soups
- Beef Barley Soup – pint $5 / quart $10
- Sautéed Chicken Livers – bacon, onions, Marsala, and sage – $12
- Gigi’s Charcuterie Board with a bottle of Chianti – duck confit, prosciutto di parma, soppressata, fontina, sharp provolone, brie, roasted garlic, caponata, olives, cornichons, and baguette – $35
- Italian Stuffed Sweet Pepper – ground tenderloin, rice, wild onions, Mozarella, and Fontina, braised in Pomodoro – $12
- Poached Salmon – mint pesto, cilantro rice, and sautéed erba mari (a bitter wild green loved by Sicilians everywhere) – $24
- Cavatappi Primavera – with a medley of spring vegetables, lemon, olive oil, and garlic – $18 (add chicken +$4, add shrimp +$6)
- Filet Mignon – bacon, chive, and pepper compound butter, Flat 12 (local) wild mushrooms, grilled asparagus, roasted potatoes – $32
- Spinach Manicotti – baked with 3 cheese and Pomodoro in homemade crepes – $16
Add soup or salad to any entrée for $3. Don’t forget the wine and dessert! The regular takeout menu has more delicious options.
Gigi’s is open for takeout Wednesday through Saturday from 4 to 8 pm.
Thank you for your support of Gigi’s Cucina Povera!