Specials updated for Saturday, April 25! Try the red pepper butternut squash bisque or our returning favorite appetizer, sautéed chicken livers. The regular takeout menu was updated – lamb chop appetizer/entrée, fried cardoons, and arancini have returned.
Check out this week’s takeout specials! For delivery, order online using Grubhub or Uber Eats. For parking lot pickup orders, phone 716-877-8788. It can be tough for us to get to the phone so if we don’t answer you can use our email contact form to send your order – our new website sends it to us as a text message!
Starters & Soups
- Pasta Fagioli – Sicilian cranberry bean, chick pea, ditalini, tomato, escarole – pint $5 / quart $10
- Red Pepper Butternut Squash Bisque – pint $5 / quart $10
- Sautéed Chicken Livers – bacon, onions, Marsala, and sage – $12
- Gigi’s Charcuterie Board with a bottle of Chianti – house-cured duck proscuitto, prosciutto di parma, soppressata, fontina, sharp provolone, brie, roasted garlic, caponata, olives, cornichons, and baguette – $35
- Baked Cavatappi Pasta – pork sugo and Parmigiano cheese topping – $18
- Linguini – shrimp, scallops, chorizo, calabrian chilis, peas, tomato – $28
- Roast Turkey – mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, peas – $16
- Rib-Eye Steak – skillet seared with Calabrian chili butter, Caponata, and Parmesan-garlic red potatoes – $30
- Spinach Manicotti – baked with 3 cheese and Pomodoro in homemade crepes – $16
Add soup or salad to any entrée for $3. Don’t forget the wine and dessert! The regular takeout menu has more delicious options.
Frozen – Ready to Go
- Chicken Pastina Soup – pint $5 / quart $10
- Split Pea Soup – pint $5 / quart $10
- Pasta Fagioli – pint $5 / quart $10
- Three-cheese Lasagna – $14
- Braised Beef Brisket – roasted veggies, potatoes, and gravy – $14
Gigi’s is open for takeout Wednesday through Saturday from 4 to 8 pm.
Thank you for your support of Gigi’s Cucina Povera!